TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This website is operated by Shams Al Sahil. This website, include all information, resources, and services made available through the site to users, is provided subject to your compliance with all applicable laws and the terms and conditions, policies, and notices mentioned here. You engage in our "Service" by visiting our website and making purchases from us, and subject to the terms and conditions mentioned below. All users of the site must abide by these terms and conditions.
Before using or accessing our website, please take the time to thoroughly read our terms and conditions. You agree to abide by these by accessing or making use of any portion of the website. You may not visit the website or use any services if you do not accept all of the Terms of Services of this agreement.
The Terms and Conditions will also apply to any new features or tools that are added to our store. On this page, you can always review the most recent version of the terms and conditions. By publishing updates and modifications to our website, we reserve the right to modify, replace, or update any of these. It is your responsibility to periodically check this page for updates.
- Without our concern, you agreed not to modify any of the services and content, use the services, access the services, or in any way commercially exploit any part of the services or any contact on the website through which the services are delivered.
- You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction.
- Prices for our products are subject to change without notice. However, price changes will not affect or change in already placed orders.
- We reserve the right to specify the type of products/services and quantity limits available for purchase per person or per order, while noting that this information will be clear and present to the customer before placing an order.
- We reserve the right to modify or cancel an order after it has been placed, according to governing law and after notifying the client of any modification or cancellation.
- Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
- We have taken every effort to ensure that the colors and photographs of our products displayed on the site are as accurate as possible.
- You agree that if you send us unsolicited creative ideas, suggestions, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise, without our request, or without our request, we may use, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate, and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are not and will not be required to keep any comments private, compensate for any remarks or reply to any comments.
- If we consider any content is offensive, indecent, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene, or otherwise objectionable, or if it infringes another party's intellectual property or our Terms & Conditions, we have the right to edit or remove it.
- You agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you.
- In addition to other prohibitions, you are prohibited from using the site or its content for any unlawful purpose, to support others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts, to violate any international, federal, provincial or state rules, laws, or regulations, to harass, abuse, insult, threaten, hurt, slander, disparage, intimidate, or engage in discrimination on the basis of gender, color, age, national origin, religion, ethnicity, or disability and to collect or track the personal information of others.
- You may terminate these Terms & Conditions at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site. If we find, that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms & Conditions, we may terminate this agreement at any time while notifying you of the reasons in compliance with the governing law.
- Your Services will be immediately terminated if any Terms are broken or violated.
- The laws of the United Arab Emirates shall govern the interpretation and enforcement of these Terms of Service and any other agreements by which we give you Services.
Shams Al Sahil is not liable for the warranty and maintenance services that are offered by the manufacturer warranty service provider.
Shams Al Sahil provides its own warranty in order to ensure the best quality of service.
- Brand New: These are sealed items that have never been opened, accompanied by a substantial 1-year warranty from our company. It can be fixed & if not then we will exchange.
- Renewed: Open Box / Brand new, these comes with a 3-6 months warranty, offering excellent value.
- Refurbished: Catering to those who seek affordability without compromising quality, we provide refurbished units with a 3-months warranty.
- Warranty time period is months from the date of purchase.
- Warranty includes all technical issues such as board and power issues, sensor problem etc. Following scenarios are excluded from warranty service.
- Breakage, dents, or an exposure to the external factors such as liquids, moisture or high heat.
- Attempts repair or maintenance process by unauthorized party that is not approved by us.
- Deleting Operating System files, hard-disk partitions or virus-related issues.
- Shams Al Sahil is not responsible for any service performed without an official document from Shams Al Sahil.
- Warranty service provider is not responsible for the loss of any installed software.
- The customer agrees to remove all the codes and passwords related to the device or any similar applications. Otherwise, we have the right not to conduct any repairs.
- Our qualified technician has the right to open the device without permission from the customer if required.
- Shams Al Sahil warranty does not cover any defect or internal damage that is discovered and was not reported by the customer when submitting his device.
- Customer needs to present the original delivery form upon receiving the device, or else the device will not be handed over to him.
Shams Al Sahil: +971-507592897
Industrial Area 6, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates